The Innovation Awards
January 5, 2022 | 6 PM | Wynn Hotel, Las Vegas
The Innovation Awards judges will evaluate submissions based on nine established criteria, as well as one open criteria specified by the judges themselves. Judges give a number score (Lowest 1 —– 2 —- 3 — 4 —- 5 Highest) to each criteria for each submission. The sum of all 10 criteria equals the total score for the submission.
- Innovation – How innovative is the product, technology or service?
- Production – Is the product, technology or service still in development (concept stage) or in production/available in the market? (Concept 1 to Production 5)
- Ease of use
- Solves a problem/improves daily life
- Multiple applications (several functions or different verticals)
- Uniqueness – Are there similar products/technologies/services? Does it build on an existing solution, or is it completely new?
- Market opportunity – Is this a niche product/technology/service, or is there potential to make a major impact to many companies/people?
- Longevity – Is this likely to be a short-lived product/technology/service, or is there potential for long-term sales in its current or evolved form?
- Category – How does it meet the category description (i.e., Audio – audio quality, Video – video quality).
- Open criteria – Judges’ choice of criteria, e.g., sales presentation/pitch, aesthetics of product, booth traffic). A judge must use the same criteria across a category.